Sunday, June 25, 2006

Our World!

Hey everyone! After much prodding, we decided to start our own blog. I must admit...it is an excellent way to keep people posted on what is going on in our lives.

A lot has happened this past year since we became "The McClellands" officially. I guess probably the biggest thing is that we both Graduated! Eddie now has his Masters in Accounting and I now have a BS in Psychology! We are so pumped to be done!



The other bit of Big News is that we are moving to Columbus, Ohio on July 15th. We are thrilled. Eddie will start working as an auditor for PricewaterhouseCoopers in September.



Well, I guess bookmark this page and keep checking back to get the latest on our lives!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be the first to comment. I didn't know Columbus had a river running through it! I just looked it up on a map - the Scioto River? Never heard of it.

I right clicked on the "x's" and chose "select picture", but nothing came up. Is there something else I should do

Anonymous said...

I will be the first to comment. I didn't know Columbus had a river running through it! I just looked it up on a map - the Scioto River? Never heard of it.

I right clicked on the "x's" and chose "select picture", but nothing came up. Is there something else I should do

Andrea said...

The x's were a mistake. Sorry. What you see is what you get I'm afraid.

Claire said...

Andrea,
Love the blog idea! I am glad you are joining the Blogger bandwagon. It will change your life forever. Good luck with the move to the Midwest---where I'm sure you'll eventually be called once again as RS Pres. Is Eddie studying for the CPA right now? Poor guy, I can relate. Congrats on graduating; I think you deserve special props for sticking with it and getting it done. Best of luck with all your life changes!
-CLAIRE

-Laura- said...

Yea! New bloggers!!! Congrats on the big graduations! And good luck with your move to Ohio, I've heard it's a great place to live.

Justin and RaeLyn said...

You guys are the coolest! I can't wait to see you when you come through Denver. Congrats on moving out of Utah!! Ha ha.

Shay said...

E, I'm so excited you have a blog. I often think about you guys and how you are doing. It's so fun to keep up with everyone's haps. Good luck with the big move!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Graduation!! Happy happy joy joy. Congratulations on everything.

Sarah said...

I am so glad you will be back here on the East Coast. I haven't met Andrea yet, but I am so excited to eventually. Glad your doingwell Eddie! I actually just found that tape you made in the bathroom. :)