Sunday, November 19, 2006

Great News!


Just in case you're wondering...yes, that's a pregnancy test and yes, it says positive!!! We just wanted to announce the wonderful news that there will be another member of our family in the beginning of June. We are about 2 1/2 months along and Andrea is already over the morning sickness...knock on wood. We're absolutely lovin' life and feeling so blessed! Wow, we're gonna be parents...can you believe it?!

(Not that this is an excuse or anything, but this is one of the reasons we haven't updated the blog in awhile...life has been insane!)

14 comments:

Shay said...

E, yea!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! You're going to be the best mom! By the way, you look so cute! That shirt with the monkey on it takes me back to the good ol' days. Did you ever figure out what that says? :)

-Laura- said...

Woohoo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO excited for you guys! You're going to be a fabulous mommy! Glad you're already over the morning sickness - that's definately the worst part. Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby? Congrats again!!!!

Ally said...

WHEWWWWWWWWW HOOOOOOO! Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pics of the expanding belly!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Thanks you guys! We're pretty excited too! Shay - the monkey shirt says "confused" I think. I had a guy interpret it for me a long time ago.

We are definitely going to find out the sex of the baby...i can't handle too many surprises at once.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you two! That is super exciting. I offer use of my name for your offspring; it works for either girls or boys. Congrats again!

P.S. Andrea, please tell me you washed your hands after touching that thing...especially that one part.....

Anonymous said...

Andrea, we all took in a deep breath when we read that you are expecting a little one. We are so happy for you! I saw this before Leila and asked her to look on your site and then I told the students and they are very excited too!

The Serials Gang all say Congrats! We love you and miss you! We are glad you are happy!

Barbara Allred

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Hip hip hooray!! Wohoo! Yahoo!! Yippee!!! And all of that kind of stuff!!!

Andrea said...

Don't worry Claire...I disinfected my hands after the picture and i didn't touch the camera until I had washed them. No worries. :)

Ginger said...

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA! E! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be a really fun mom. June is a really great time to have a baby. Now Spencer and Sam F. and Daniel will have another fiddy fiver cousin their age. This definitely calls for a reunion in a few years. Hooooooooray!

Anonymous said...

Nuts in the face!!!!! Congratulations, E! I'm so excited for you!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both! Eddie I know you'll make a rockin' dad! Andrea I hope to meet you sometime in the near future. So happy for you both!!

Michael said...

Way to get her done! I am jealous. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Tiff and I are super excited for you two!!!! Being parents will rock you like a hurricane! Make sure to get a copy of Mr T's "Be Somebody, or Be Somebody's Fool" as soon as possible and start showing it to the baby from day 1. Congrats you two!

Denise said...

YAY!!! Now UPDATE THE BLOG!!
Love,
Denise:)