We will be finding out the sex of our baby in a few weeks and we've been trying to brain storm different name possibilities. We wanted to open it up to all of you to post your suggestions on what we should name our baby.*
So do us a favor and leave a comment!
THANKS!
* Note: we reserve the right to accept or reject your suggestions.
So do us a favor and leave a comment!
THANKS!
* Note: we reserve the right to accept or reject your suggestions.
6 comments:
Here's a fun site to play with for names:
http://babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html
I like Emma Leigh... :)
Boy = Donny
Girl = Carla
Ok, you know I'm kidding. These are names I like but Nathan doesn't:
Russell, Eric, Ezekiel (Zeke)
Danica, Miriam, Leah
I think whatever you use, you should stick with an "E" theme!
Here's a few E's I could think of:
Emma, Elizabeth, Elouise
Edward, Enrique...just kidding, don't use that!!!, Evan
I think you should give us some idea of what type of names you like... traditional, strong names (James or William)? Names with funny spellings (Jaimze or Whil)? You could try something l33t g4m3rz would call their kids (j4m3z or w1ll14m) if you want to really throw off the kindergarten teachers ("But that four IS part of my name!"). Something that can be abbreviated logically (William->Will) or randomly (William->Bud)? Well, you get the point; there's a big, scary world of baby names out there. I need to know some of your preferences to narrow the search space.
Hmmm...
Boy-- Cole
Girl-- Olivia
Scratch Olivia... I hereby suggest (da da-da DAAA): Caroline! Pronounced with a long I at the end, southern style. What do you think??
Post a Comment