Just thought we'd post some more updated pics of little Thomas since the birth pics aren't necessarily a fair representation of his cuteness.
(although in our biased opinions he's been cute since the first minute he entered the world. :)
Father/son bonding
Bath Time!
11 comments:
Aww he is so sweet!
Hi is very, VERY CUTE! Thanks for posting more pics.
I am amazed! I am speechless! A little Eddie, that's what the world needs.
Devo
Maybe I should elaborate. I was amazed to see that you have a little one. I haven't checked your blog in almost a year. What a cute little Eddie! Enjoy!
It's not just your biased opinion. He really is a cute baby. What a handsome little face!
Oh man, I just want to pick that kid up! He is TOO cute!
He is adorable. Congratulations!
How does he take baths? Will screamed for almost two months at every bath:)
We're so happy for you guys! He is precious!
He was cute when he was born, but you're right, these new pictures do more justice! Annabelle, Ben, and Jacob can't wait to meet there new cousin.
It is true that he is a very cute child, and that he does not exhibit the "alien-like" characteristics of many newborns :) We hope he enjoys his visit from Grandma and Grandpa Mc this weekend.
Aunt Sara
Post a Comment