Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cheap Baby Food!

Hey All! A friend of mine had this link (click here) posted on her blog - the link will take you to a coupon for baby food at Target. The coupon is for $1.00 off 2 jars of Gerber baby food which makes them 12 cents a piece here in Columbus.
Eddie and I thought it might be too good to be true so we decided to test it out and sure enough, Target accepted our coupons and we got 8 jars of baby food at 12 cents a piece. I plan on going back for lots more. The coupon is a web coupon so I just printed off a few of them - it doesn't have a limit as to how many you can use at a time so we used 4 on our experimental trip. I just had to pass this sweet deal along!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Dang! Thanks E! In many cases that's cheaper than making it homemade.

Sarah said...

Thanks! We printed out 20 coupons... We're off to Target this weekend for sure! Hope you all are doing well!

Laura said...

I'm so glad you are passing this along, E! I have had several people tell me how many more people they passed it on to...good deals spread like wildfire!

Shay said...

Nice! That's really cheap!