Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumpkin Festival

Last weekend we went to the Circleville, OH pumpkin festival. We had a good time although we were a bit disappointed. We wanted it to be more like a country, hayride type festival but instead it was more like a county fair. There were a whole lot of fried foods and nasty people.


Pumpkin tower - where all of the pumpkins were extremely over priced.


The largest pumpkin weighing in at 1524 lbs. It was a monster!

The world's largest pumpkin pie. They made an oven just for it. Seems pretty crazy to me.


We went with our friends, this is little Grace (in the yellow) and Lizzie (wearing a tomato hat). Grace LOVES baby Thomas and always wants to see him. It's so cute!


Just a random shot.


So we discovered that the people of Circleville are obsessed with pumpkins. They had pumpkin everything! Eddie and I shared a pumpkin burger which is basically a sloppy joe with pumpkin in it. It was pretty good. Overall, it was fun but not as much fun as we had hoped for. Next year we'll visit a farm or something, when Thomas can appreciate it more.

5 comments:

Shay said...

Wow, it sounds like they really are obsessed with pumpkins there! I love the picture of you and Thomas. Very cute!

Ginger said...

Cute hair, E!

Ally said...

THOMAS IS PRECIOUS!!!! I hope I get to meet him someday....

Andrea said...

thanks G! I just couldn't take it anymore and whacked it all off. It's pretty sweet to only have to spend 5 minutes on my hair everyday. :)

Sarah said...

How are you all?!? Did Thomas dress up for Halloween? I wanted to let you know you have been tagged Andrea. :) Check out my blog!