Friday, November 09, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Sarah, so here we go:

The Rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I love all fruit except melon. For some reason I just can't do melon. I don't even like the smell.

2. I hate scrapbooking (no offense to those of you who love it). I just get too frustrated and overwhelmed at all of the choices...it's just not a good thing for me. Plus, I hate how much time it takes. My kids will be stuck with picture albums - nothing cutesie.

3. I'm actually really good at putting together Powerpoint presentations. Don't ask me why but that's something I've discovered that I'm good at - and I like to do it which is fun. The only problem is that I don't really have a need for Powerpoint presentations anymore. Oh well...maybe I'll make some fun ones for my kids or something. :)

4. I have to make the bed before I can sleep in it. I usually try to make the bed in the morning but if it doesn't get done...I'll just make it up real quick before I go to sleep. I just can't sleep if the sheets and blankets aren't all smooth and straight.

5. I HATE emptying the dishwasher. I don't know why I despise it so much but I just really hate it.

6. I love sushi. I don't like all sushi but I like a lot of different kinds. I don't remember what they're all called but I encourage you all to at least give it a try...you'd be surprised (start out with California rolls if you're afraid of the raw fish thing).

I tag Shay, Ally, G, Denise, Laura P., and Sara H.

4 comments:

-Laura- said...

Ditto to emptying the dishwasher - what a horrible chore that never ends!

P.S. That picture you have of Thomas on your sidebar with his little hat is ADORABLE!

Ginger said...

I'm not ignoring your tag, E. I'm just having a hard time thinking of anything interesting enough to put on the blog. Aaaahh, blogging anxiety.

Shay said...

I never thought I'd be into scrapbooking either. But lately it has struck my fancy (is that even a real phrase?) Anyway, I also hate unloading the dishwasher. Oh, and I'm not ignoring your tag either. I will get to it soon, I hope :)

Laura said...

Its great learning more about you, E. I finally followed through with your "tag"--thanks for giving me the opportunity to talk all about ME. =)