Tuesday, February 05, 2008

the bouncing drummer boy

Sorry it's been awhile since we've posted anything on our blog. Thomas was sick for about 2 weeks and we're just now getting back into normal life. Here are some fun things Thomas has been doing lately (this is mostly for the grandparents). :)

He just recently started really sitting up on his own and he loves it! We still have to watch him...he gets distracted and falls backwards sometimes but he's definitely getting stronger. I taught him how to bang on the drum one afternoon and Eddie thought it was cute so here it is on film.

He also LOVES to bounce. All I've gotta say to him is "bouncy, bouncy" and he gets a big grin on his face and his legs start going. It's really cute! Some friends of ours let us borrow their Johnny Jump-up chair thingy and it was an instant hit. The following video is Thomas' first time in it. Can't you just feel the enthusiasm?

Good times....good times....

5 comments:

Denise said...

Don't worry about not posting. The first couple times Will got sick, it seriously took about a month to get things back to normal.
That child is adorable, by the way:).

Ally said...

So cute! And I love the Wicked soundtrack in the background. :)

Sheila said...

Claire HATES the jumper! I have tried but, she just cries and gets mad and ends up jumping more. Cass likes to use it though. Yes, he is 3 1/2 but he uses it as a swing instead. One of these days he is going to rip off my door jam. Yeah :)

Shay said...

So cute! I'm glad he's better! I love to see the pictures and videos. He's getting big!

Yvonne said...

Thomas is too cute!!! I love the videos! He looks like he's having lots of fun. Aspen loves the jumper, too...I love how excited they get!! Sorry he's been sick, though. Poor guy. He really is adorable...good job! :)