This post is for Eddie who is out of town for quite awhile. He requested some video and pictures of the little guy so here ya go! We love you Eddie/Daddy!
Kentucky this week, and a little town called Tiffin, OH for the next couple weeks. It sucks that he has to be gone so much but at least he's home on the weekends right? :)
4 comments:
Where's Eddie?
Kentucky this week, and a little town called Tiffin, OH for the next couple weeks. It sucks that he has to be gone so much but at least he's home on the weekends right? :)
Hang in there solo parent.
I'll bet you and that cute little boy of yours are having all sorts of fun.
I would love to hear Eddie's opinion on the whole Clemens/steroids issure.
Poor you! I hate being away from James for a couple days, let alone weeks. Gimme a call if you get bored:)
Post a Comment