Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.Try it! It's kinda fun.
4 comments:
Apparently I'm Cinderella... where the heck did they come up with that?!? Belle works quite nicely for you though.
Also-- which Disney princess do they have renting Kill Bill Vol. 1?!!
I am Jasmine. I think it is was right on! E.. I could have told you that you were Belle without the test. Hello.. her love of books? Fun test though!
--Rae
I knew there was a reason I like you so much - we're both Belle. You're the only other person I know who is Belle. We are so cool...
Post a Comment