We thought we'd give you a glimpse into our daily lives. I have realized that I like to sing to Thomas a lot - but the kicker is that all of my songs are silly made-up songs that usually rhyme and have a repetetive beat. He loves it and we usually spend a significant amount of time singing and dancing with each other. When Eddie's there he joins in the fun as well. Here's a little snippett of the little guy dancing and having fun. (One of his favorite songs to dance to is "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay...so that's what's on the video - I thought I'd spare you my performances)
5 comments:
E, that is soooooo cute!!! I love all his different moves!!
Rock on Thomas. He has great rhythm.
I'm loving the shoulder action at the beginning of the second high-chair scene. And how his little mouth makes him look like he's in a Japanese movie being dubbed with American lyrics.
Rock on, little dude. Rock on.
That is one talented kid! Even I can't dance to music in rhythmn like that!
He's t some moves for sure! How cute!! :)
Post a Comment