So I decided to add a little flair to our blog - you know, add a little color & what not. It's probably a little much but I like it. Since Eddie and I got married I've been a lot more conservative in many aspects of life - I used to be a bit more edgy and daring. Like with cooking for example, I used to eat and cook all kinds of exotic foods but now that I married a guy who's favorite meat is chicken and who refuses to try sushi....I've toned it down a little bit. I guess that's what happens when you're in love...although, I just eat all the stuff he doesn't like when he's out of town. Works for me!
4 comments:
Ha! That's awesome.
Wow- sushi. I think I'd want to be out of town for that one, too... ;) You're a brave one!
I like it!
Ewww...sushi. I'm with Eddie on that one.
I like your blog too!
I'm like you. I do a lot of my "experimental cooking" when Mike is gone. I remember that after he left for Iraq, and before Sam was born, I'd stay up late after Avary went to bed and cook!
Love is what explains me knowing so many old country songs...
Also, Justin and I LOVE sushi, that's one thing we can enjoy together.
Post a Comment