Monday, September 08, 2008

Hold on to your hats!

OK, so I've been a little crafty lately. I don't want anyone to pass out, just hear me out. We've been updating our house one room at a time and I think I'm finally almost done with the living room. Here are some things I did:





It's just so much cheaper and cuter to make it all yourself. Too bad it also takes a lot more time. Let's just say I did all of these during many a naptime. :)

7 comments:

Justin and RaeLyn said...

That is SO cute! Come do my house next! You're awexome!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I AM SO DARN IMPRESSED WITH YOUR MAD SKILLS!!
(are you addicted to scrappin' yet?)

Britney said...

I love the decor, and REALLY admire your productive use of naptime. :)

Jenilee said...

Great job. Everything looks great! Now I know where to go for ideas when I finally get to that point.

Shay said...

Those are so cute! You'll have to do some "how-to" posts.

Yvonne said...

Very cute! :)

Cameo and Allen said...

E! So cute! Can you give me any helpful hints to make our home more cute? PS... where are you guys now?