This post is mostly for the Grandparents to see some of Thomas' latest accomplishments.
He's quite an accomplished walker - almost runner.
He loves to play with his trucks and he has just recently started making sound effects for them - it's really funny. He was really excited when I showed him that the window sill was the perfect place to drive his truck.
And his most recent (and cutest) accomplishment is his pronunciation of the word "Daddy". He has to say it in a really high pitched voice but it's just so darned cute!
6 comments:
He's so cute! Abby is sitting on my lap and we've watched the third video over and over and over.:)
Well this is one grandma that can't stop smiling at how totally amazing Thomas is!!! Thank you for the videos...What a doll. Wish I was close enough to kiss those cute cheeks!
Love you all
Mom
So cute! It isn't just the grandparents who like seeing it.
Thanks so much for posting those. I always look at your blog but usually forget to post.
Thomas' other Grandma
I love these videos, especially the one of him saying "Daddy". He's got such a cute voice. What an adorable little guy!
He's such a big boy now! He looks super tall in the first video where he is walking. His "Daddy" reminds me a little of his uncle Dave on our original family video (the high pitched voice). Keep 'em coming!
Aunt Sara & Uncle Chris
Post a Comment