Sunday, February 08, 2009

Husband Tag

First of all, thanks so much for all of your input on our family pictures. I just got them in the mail yesterday so hopefully they'll look good on the walls. :) I'll post pictures of the finished product when it's finished.


Anyway, my good friend Jeni tagged me to do a Husband tag so here goes nothin'.


1. What is your husband's name? Edward David McClelland. I fell in love with an Edward before twilight made it popular. Woo Hoo!


2.How long have you been married? almost 4 years


3.How long did you date? Hmmm...technically we're still "dating" but if you mean before we got married, about 4 months before we were engaged and then another 3 or so months as an engaged couple.


4.How old is he? 27 - yes, I am older than him, don't rub it in. :)


5.Who eats more sweets? That would be me...his weakness is bread. He'd eat a whole loaf of bread before he even touches a bowl of ice cream. It's kinda funny.


6.Who is a better singer? We can both sing but we're not awesome or anything.


7. Who is smarter? What kind of question is that? I think we're equal due to the fact that we often have intelligent conversations where we understand what the other is talking about.


8.Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he's happy to help if he's home at the time.


9.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? does it matter? I do.


10.What does he do in his spare time? He doesn't have a whole lot of that bless his heart but if he did, he would spend a lot of it playing with Thomas and fiddling with his music stuff.


11.Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but sometimes Papa Murphy. :) Eddie's not really home for dinner these days.


12.Who wears the pants? we both do?


13. Who is always right? No one is ALWAYS right, wouldn't that negate a marriage? Last time I checked, marriage is all about compromise.


14. Who said "I love you" first? Eddie did, it was really sweet he repeated my name like 5 times before he had the courage to say it. This is a picture of us right after we exchanged I love yous. We had gone on a hike in November in Wyoming so hence the beanies.


15. Does he snore? Nope...I snore more often than he does (I'm pregnant...that's my defense).


16. Who kissed who first? Eddie kissed me first and it was that kiss that solidified to me that he was the guy for me. It was the sweetest kiss I'd ever had.


17.Who drives? Well, neither of us has had our license revoked so we both drive, but Eddie likes to more than I do so he does more.


18.Who asked who out first? Eddie asked me out first. He actually got my number and used it! I didn't think I'd ever hear from him again but lo and behold...he definitely restored my faith in men with that bold move.


Eddie's a great husband and father and I feel so lucky to have him. He reallly is my very own Edward (minus the sucking blood thing). :)

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Not an awesome singer, whatever! You can do cool things like remember the words to "Eye of the Tiger" and pick out harmonies on the Tarzan CD.

Ally said...

OK, G, so funny that you wrote that, because as soon as I read #6, I thought the same thing. E, you are a fantabulous alto...Don't be so humble! :)

Jenilee said...

Love it! Thanks for accepting the tag. It is fun to hear more about your husband!