I love your title. I might have to steal that one but I'll definitely give you credit. :) Looks like life is good. Can't wait to meet the new little man...
Happy Anniversary! I love your last picture! It just is so happy :)
Haha! You guys are too cute. Happy Anniversary to you!
I thought of your special day when I arrived at the temple Friday (the 24th) and the tulips were all in bloom.
Happy Anniversary, guys!
Happy Anniversary! I remember I was sad that I was out of town when you got married. The pictures are so cute, and beautiful!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your title. I might have to steal that one but I'll definitely give you credit. :) Looks like life is good. Can't wait to meet the new little man...
Happy Anniversary!
I love your last picture! It just is so happy :)
Haha! You guys are too cute. Happy Anniversary to you!
I thought of your special day when I arrived at the temple Friday (the 24th) and the tulips were all in bloom.
Happy Anniversary, guys!
Happy Anniversary! I remember I was sad that I was out of town when you got married. The pictures are so cute, and beautiful!
Post a Comment