Last weekend 2 of my brothers and Jonathan and I went back to our hometown in Wyoming for our youngest brother's wedding. The rest of our families couldn't make it due to financial reasons. It was a very fast weekend but I'm really glad we made the trip.
This is Wyoming (my old stompin' grounds).

Jonathan did exceptionally well with all the traveling but by the time we finally made it to Riverton, he had just about had it (4 1/2 hours in the air and another 5 1/2 in a car).

This is Red Canyon - just about one of the most gorgeous places on earth. I do miss that about Wyoming - there is some extremely amazing scenery.

Kent, Me, Jonathan, and Garrett stopping for a pose in front of Red Canyon. Love it!

Another shot of Wyoming. I thought the sky looked really cool and the mountains in the background are pretty as well.

The handsome groom, my brother Everett.

My Mom and Dad.

Since Jonathan was the only grandchild there, he had his fair share of attention...and I don't think he hated it. :)

Jonathan was such a good sport through the wedding and everything. He barely made a peep. What a sweetheart. He really was a trooper the entire weekend.

I wasn't at a very good angle to get a shot of the bride and it turns out I never did! Ugh! Anyway, you'll just have to wait until I get some copies of the wedding pics. Sorry. I thought I was being a diligent picture taker but alas, I wasn't.
Congrats Ev and Amber! You guys make a gorgeous couple and we wish you every happiness. I'm so glad at least some of us were able to make the trip.
3 comments:
I miss the Howell Family. Congrats to Everett!! You guys all look great. We went back to Wyoming 2 summers ago and my husband, Chris, met your 3 little brothers and he thinks they are SO hilarious. Tell your mom and dad hello. The expansion on their house looks great!
Sounds like a fun time with family. Congrats to Everett and his wife.
What a fun, quick trip and what a beautiful place you come from. I especially liked that picture of Red Canyon.
Post a Comment