Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chillows

I feel bad that I haven't posted much about Jonathan. He is such a sweet boy! Even though this picture is blurry, it captures how much his smile lights up his whole face. He's such a lovable, huggable, kissable, squeezable little guy. We love him SO much!








Cheeks + pillow = chillows.

6 comments:

Auntie Sara said...

Those cheeks are ridiculously cute - can't wait to give some hugs and kisses. He seems like such a sweetie.

Torsell said...

oh he is adorable! you have way cute boys and i think you look amazing too!

becca

Summer said...

So cute! I had no idea I loved chillows. :)

Britney said...

Love the chillows. So cute, and so handy when nap time comes around. :)

Ginger said...

I love it! What a cutie. Good work, E.

Jenilee said...

I love those cheeks. They remind me so much of my Bella's cheeks. So fun.