Friday, April 23, 2010

Movin' on up

Even though it was sad to say goodbye to Honey (our little Accord)...


...it was great to say hello to Francine or "Frankie" for short (our new Odyssey).

Welcome to the family Frankie, we love you already!

(I have this thing with naming my cars...)

9 comments:

Summer said...

That makes five in our ward now? ;D I want to hear stories about you guys all accidentally getting in each other's cars.

There's a reason eveyone has one, though- they are awesome!! Congratulations! :)

Karen Melander said...

I do that too. It was Bell, then Daisy, then Goldie Hawn now we have Ruby! You will love your van...hey does this mean there is baby #3 on the way???

Andrea said...

Karen - that's a big NO on the 3rd one on the way. It's still gonna be a little while until that happens. It just means that we will be taking a lot of long trips this summer and needed a vehicle that could hold all of the stuff associated with having two kids. You know how it goes I'm sure.

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I"m so excited for you! Frankie is a great name for a van. Let's see how many miles Eddie can get per tank on this baby :)



**p.s. if you say that NO babies will be joining your family anytime soon, that's just one way to jinx yourself.

Jenilee said...

How exciting. I am actually looking forward to the day we decide to move into the mini van world. Frankie looks great.

Amandean said...

We don't have an actual minivan-Dean was still one of those "I'm a man! I won't drive a minivan!" guys. But it really is nice to have a bigger vehicle for all the crap that goes with two kids. Congrats!

Chris and Sara said...

At least when we buy our van soon, it is already clear that we are expecting, though maybe we'll be asked if we're having twins. Looks like Frankie will be getting a cousin soon.

Matt said...

Awesome!
I think it's fun that you guys have a Civic and an Odyssey, just like us! (except yours are a lot newer and nicer:)

Lisa said...

Congrats!! Love the Oddesey and congrats on 5 years!!