Saturday, June 12, 2010

Three!

Thomas is 3! Shhh...don't tell him. As far as he's concerned he turns three the day we have his party at Grandma and Grandpa's house in a few days. He was very generous and decided to give us a gift for his birthday...dry underwear for three days in a row! Woot Woot!



A little bit about Thomas: he loves cars and trucks and trains. He LOVES playing in the sprinklers or pool outside. He is very smart and loves to "read" books and sing songs. He loves his little brother and is teaching him how to wrestle - it's actually pretty funny! He is such a joy to have around and is usually a pretty good kid - and cute to boot.
We love you Thomas! Happy #3 dude!

10 comments:

Summer said...

That bottom picture made me giggle out loud- I love his little expression!!

We did the same thing to the twins for their 3rd- ha! They thought their birthday was a week long affair because we told them they were three so they could get into the Eagle's nest and then told them it was their b-day a week later at Grandma's party!

*whipering* Happy B-day Thomas!

Summer said...

I meant to type *whispering* haha! (Looked like it could have been "whimpering", so I thought I'd clarify... ;D )

Kalyn Denny said...

That second photo is priceless. I can't wait to see you guys!

Claire said...

He is so cute! Love the hair and big smile.

Chris and Sara said...

Happy Birthday Thomas! Hard to believe you are three already. Have fun and be safe on your trip to Gma and Gpa's!

Jenilee said...

Happy Birthday Thomas. 3 is such a fun age. Enjoy.

Shay said...

Happy Birthday, Thomas!

Ginger said...

Oh my goodness, E! That boy is so cute. I mean cute in a manly way, of course. Congrats on the potty training success!

Yvonne said...

He is so cute! :) Aspen keeps telling people "I'm three on mine birthday." Even though its been almost two weeks.

Happy Birthday, Thomas! You picked a great day to be born. :)

Emily said...

Sorry I'm so late!!! Yesterday, I was thinking, "shoot! I think I missed Thomas and Jonathan's birthdays!!!" I'm so sorry. You are so good with my kids. We'll have something fun for them soon:) Love you!