Thursday, July 29, 2010

My new blog

I just started a blog to keep track of all the projects I've done so that I can make them again or remember what I've made.  I'm not calling it a brag blog because I'm not necessarily bragging about stuff - I just need to keep a record of things.  So anyway, if you're interested in looking at it once in awhile the address is:  http://andreamacscreations.blogspot.com

There are some things I didn't get pictures of that I've already given away as gifts so I'll just have to verbally mention them in there.  Anyway, there you go.

I'll still post family stuff here - I just felt kinda weird posting my projects to this blog...kinda seemed braggy, ya know what I mean?

5 comments:

Marsie Pants said...

Geez, quit bragging! We all know you're great!

Just kidding. About the bragging part. You ARE great!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I have a brag blog too.

I haven't posted in a while. lol.

Jenilee said...

Brag all you want. You create amazing things.

Angee said...

I think you can certainly post them here, because it is one of your talents and certainly makes up a little bit of the wonderful person you are. (Although it would be nice to have a place to quickly look and find your creations.)

Speaking of creations, I saw this and thought of you. Check it out:

http://www.skiptomylou.org/2010/08/01/fabric-building-blocks/

Andrea said...

Ang- Those are so cute! When I saw those I immediately started thinking of the possibilities...Oh the thinks you can think! Thanks!