Sunday, September 05, 2010

Balloon Festival

A few weeks ago we went to the Marysville balloon festival.  It was lots of fun!  

We watched the balloons inflate and take off.
 
Thomas was in heaven cuz he got to look at all the planes (the festival was at the airport and they had a lot of planes out for people to browse).  Notice the plane he brought with him...this kid loves planes.
We shared a blue slushy...

...and boogied to the band (Bon Journey - a Bon Jovi / Journey cover band).  


It was awesome!

5 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

We almost went up to that. Now I'm sad that we didn't go. It looked like a blast!
Love the blue faces. So cute.

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Looks like fun. Your boys are super cute!

Summer said...

Cute shots! You totally rock the hankerchief look. ;)
I went to one of those balloon events as a kid and wished more than anything to go for a ride in one. So enchanting to see them all hovering in the air.

I noticed at church how much hair Jonathan is getting- those boys keep getting cuter and cuter!

Claire said...

I love your little boys, Andrea - too cute! You look great, too. Hope all is well in OH!

Jenilee said...

I love the picture of you and Jonathan. You look great.