Friday, August 04, 2006

Part 3: Minnesota

Visiting Eddie's brother Matt's family in Minnesota was another one of the awesome highlights of the trip. We went to the zoo and the Mall of America and we witnessed a sweet thunderstorm! It was great!

Jake, Emily, Ben, Annabelle, and Eddie sitting in front of the shark tank at the zoo. It was a very impressive zoo - they had trained dolphins and everything!

Jake and Ben on the porcelain pig watching the real pigs fight. Man can those pigs squeal!

We decided to pose on the stairs for a picture...Ben insisted on wearing the "cool dude" shades. It was hilarious!

We had so much fun with Annabelle, Jake, and Ben reading books, doing puzzles, eating peanut butter sandwiches, swinging on the swings and going all over the place! Thanks for the great time you guys! And thanks to Matt and Emily for being awesome hosts!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hey, Andrea,
Yep I am studying for the CPA. I didn't say because I figure most people don't know what that means. I have sympathy for Eddie: it's the worst! I keep trying to tell R it's harder than the Bar exam but he doesn't believe me. Is Eddie doing the Becker course? Pricey but worthwhile.

Glad you guys made it to OH safely. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Ginger said...

Is Minnesota on the way to Ohio? You should have stopped by to see "Carla". You could have talked all about Donny with her. Anyway, glad you guys had a good drive out there. I can't wait to see some pictures of your new place!

Shay said...

Looks like fun! Its great that you guys made stops to see family and friends along the way. Chances like that don't come every day. I love being updated on the trip!