Friday, September 15, 2006

Last week of freedom!

Where has the time gone? All of a sudden it's the last week before we BOTH start working. Yes, I did say BOTH. I got a job! I will be the Library Assistant at the Ohioana Library. I'm pretty stoked. It is a really small library where I will be one of 6 employees, but it seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

Also, since both of us will be working, we bit the bullet and bought a second car. We're pretty pleased with it, we had to replace the tires but other than that, it's pretty immaculate. It is a 1999 Honda Accord. We are both Honda junkies so we've added another one to our family. They're just such great cars! She is white with tan interior. We're still trying to come up with a name for her so if you have any ideas...leave a comment.

We just took our new car up to Cleveland for an Indians game. Eddie went to the game with my brother Kent while Tori and I watched chick flicks back at the house. It was fun!
We also got to spend some time with the boys while we were there. Austin was sporting his new dinosaur backpack getting ready to go to pre-school and Brayden was just hangin' out in his PJ's.
We feel extremely blessed that we were able to take care of two of the biggest worries this week: my job, and a 2nd car. I know Heavenly Father has been watching over us and helping us along. We're excited for the beginning of this new chapter in our lives...no more homework!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new car you guys. It even has one of those fin/tail things on the back (obviously I don't know too much about cars since that's probably not what it's called). Anyhow, I have been meaning to comment on your last several posts but have been stymied in my efforts each time.

I am super jealous you got to go to an OHIO STATE game! Argh. The local team here is crap compared to them. Also, Andrea, I listened to your Tarzan music and liked most of it, except with the songs where the little kid sang. Just not my favorite thing. The rest were good and they got stuck in my head for the week after I listened to them, so thanks for that.

Oh, and I like your new (?) highlights Andrea. Very styling.

Good luck with the new jobs! And that wretched CPA exam. It's sucking the life right out of me.

CLAIRE

Anonymous said...

Car name idea: Honey

It's a Honda (starts the same way as honey) and it has tan interior, so I think Honey is a terribly clever name. ;}

Speaking of honey, Andrea, are you blonde now?

Congrats on the job! They're lucky to have you.

=}-Margot

-Laura- said...

Very cool car! Sorry I can't help in the naming...I'm not nearly as clever as you with coming up with those kinds of names. Good luck with the new job, you'll do great!

Ginger said...

Dang, E! Your hair is getting really long! It's cute. It sounds like everything is going great for you guys out there.

Shay said...

E, congratulations on your job! And the new car. And all the other great stuff going on in your life right now. You deserve it!