Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Water Baby!


We just got this ADORABLE picture of our niece Taylor. She's such a happy baby! We miss you guys, Gar, Jane & Taylor! Hurry up and finish school so you can move to Columbus!

(PS - Does anyone know why our sidebar decided to move to the bottom? Does anyone know what I need to do to fix it?)

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Isn't it great that there is a stage of life where chubby thighs are super precious? If only that were true for my stage in life, alas. Taylor you are one cute baby!

P.S. Your sidebar looked ok to me.

Shay said...

Such a cute smile! Your sidebar was at the bottom for me, but I have no clue how to fix it. Sorry.

rand said...

Hi Andrea:
Your sidebar moves down to the bottom if you've made your pictures too big. Try to always size your pictures to about 385 pixels wide and you shouldn't have a problem. I think the culprit is the post with the picture of Austin, the word "we" and the baseball picture all on the same line. If you adjust that it should take care of it. PS: It usually only bumps down in Explorer...a sub par browser as far as I'm concerned. It looks great in Firefox.

Andrea said...

Thanks Rand! That has been driving me nuts! I'll fix it. I agree, explorer isn't exactly the greatest...but then again...it's microsoft and that says it all.

-Laura- said...

Soo cute! How old is she?

Andrea said...

She's about 6 months now. Isn't she a cutie? :)