Tuesday, October 03, 2006

CPA Exam Progress

Hey folks.
For those of you who are familiar with the CPA Exam understand how beastly it is. Well, if the CPA is beastly, then I must be King Kong, cause I've been kicking its trash(86% and 92%). I finished the first two parts, and I've just got two more parts to go. HALF WAY THERE! BOOYA!
It was nice to get those two out of the way before starting work, cause I've found (over the last two weeks) that my level of motivation (on a scale of 1 to 10) after a long day of work is at about negative 237 (Claire, I'm sure you can empathize).
So that's that.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Way to go Eddie. Although I don't know anything about the CPA Exam I have no doubt it's brutal. Keep on keepin' on!

Chris and Sara said...

Congrats on being halfway there. Just imagine taking the whole thing at the same time (and studying at night after work). But enough about "back when we took the CPA exam . . ." Hang in there and don't study so much (you only need a 75).

Anonymous said...

Good job, Eddie! As one who personally knows and feels the pain you are going through, I think you are due some major props. My secret is studying as much as I can at work, though you probably don't have much free time since you just started. Keep it up and we'll have to plan some long-distance party once we're all done. May Gearty, Duffy, and Olinto be out of your life very soon! I couldn't stand any of them the minute I started watching their videos, but I have to say that Olinto is the ALSOLUTE WORST! Honestly I don't know how I'm going to get through any more sessions with the man. Good job and good luck to you, though!

P.S. I'm glad you guys watched The Office, isn't it great? Thanks for the scoop, Andrea!

Anonymous said...

Cougar,

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO, SO HANG IN THERE!

NAVY