Sunday, January 21, 2007

Crazy things happen in Ohio


We had the first significant snowfall of the winter today. It was significant enough that church was cancelled due to the lack of plowing going on (apparently they don't plow on Sundays). Hmmm...go figure.


We also thought we'd give you a belly update.



It's pretty crazy...it's getting bigger every day! I feel little baby mac a lot now and Eddie was able to feel a couple of kicks the other day. We're so excited!

What a wonderful time to be alive! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, congrats to you and Eddie! It's great to "keep up" with you via the blog and know that you're doing so well. Take care!

Anonymous said...

E, you look so cute! I'm so excited for you guys! Its so fun!

Anonymous said...

ok, ok, NOW I see the belly, but I still think you look great, E!

Anonymous said...

There's the belly! So cute!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Ally said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear what it is and see more pics!