
So we got the news that our active little bundle of joy is a boy! We are totally psyched! He was so cute on the ultrasound sucking his thumb and playing with his feet (which are totally in his face!).
The doctor kept commenting on how long his fingers are - well, I guess that's evidence that he got some of my genes (Andrea). We started discussing names over lunch today but will not reveal the final pick until this baby boy is in our arms. Sorry for the suspense...but hey, that's the breaks! You can pretty much count on it not being McKay or Leland...that would just be too weird. Thanks for your suggestions though...we definitely have them on the list of names to consider.
Isn't he adorable?
Look at those cheeks!
The doctor kept commenting on how long his fingers are - well, I guess that's evidence that he got some of my genes (Andrea). We started discussing names over lunch today but will not reveal the final pick until this baby boy is in our arms. Sorry for the suspense...but hey, that's the breaks! You can pretty much count on it not being McKay or Leland...that would just be too weird. Thanks for your suggestions though...we definitely have them on the list of names to consider.
Mother's note:
Seeing him squirm and seeing his fingers and toes and heart beat made all the heartburn, endless peeing, headaches, sleeplessness and backaches sooooo worth it! I can't wait to hold him in my arms for the first time. What a precious little boy. I hope he looks like his father...what a cutie!
Isn't he adorable?
Look at those cheeks!
8 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Hooray! Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see him!
That is my favorite picture of all time. I still have my own copy.
Oh, and congrats.
I can say from personal experience that boys are pretty darn awesome. Of course, I'm sure you know all about it, E, growing up with all those brothers. Those are some nice pictures, Eddie! And I DO love the cheeks.
Congrats! That is so exciting!!!
CONGRATS!!! Yea!!! I am so excited for you guys! Boys are SO MUCH FUN!
My only advice: Start preparing for those fun first couple months of diaper changing...want me to send you some peepee teepees???
Not that we thought the McClelland name would die out (I think Dad took care of that), but we're glad for any and all healthy babies (even if there is a disproportionate number of men in all of our extended families/inlaws :). The East Coast relatives were all really excited for you when we saw them last Friday.
And thanks for giving the old folks another grandkid!
Sara & Chris
Hurray for a boy! They are so much fun (as I'm sure girls are, I just don't have any experience in that department from which to speak). Bryan sends his congratulations as well. Keep the updates coming!
=}-Margot
Post a Comment