Just thought we'd post a few more belly shots since we've had such an outpouring of requests for them. :)
Two weeks ago...not the most flattering picture, plus it's a little fuzzy but you get the gist.
Two weeks ago...not the most flattering picture, plus it's a little fuzzy but you get the gist.
This was taken yesterday...crazy how much growth happens in a matter of a couple weeks!
I've also included a picture of the final cake that I decorated in my class. It was so much fun! I can do roses now! Woo Hoo!
The Doc says the baby is doing really well and is right on track with how big he should be and everything. We are so excited! We just set up our new crib this week and are still readying the extra bedroom to become the baby room. We've moved the computer set up into the living room so that we won't have to disturb the baby when we need to use the computer. Stay tuned for more updates!
8 comments:
How exciting! How many weeks are you? We find out on the 30th what our little one will be. I have a hunch it'll be a boy. :) We'll see! Congrats again guys!! Oh yeah the cake looks amazing. It looks very professional!
You know, I was just thinking the other day that it was about time for another belly shot. Your tummy is so precious and I can only imagine how darling that little baby boy inside will be when he makes his grand entrance.
E-You look GREAT! You are one cute pregnant lady. Can't wait to see baby boy McClelland this summer! And your cake is beautiful! What a fun class to take. I'm not sure I'd ever have the patience to figure out frosting roses. Were they hard?
Oh so cute! Do you like being pregnant? I know some people love it, some not so much. I'm so excited to see the little guy! The cake looks great!
Nice pics, Andrea. u r hott! Hey you guys are totally KILLING at the brackets, don't know if you've checked them out recently but if all goes well it looks like you will emerge victorious. Celine Dion is jealous. Hey and how far away are you from Chicago? We are considering a trip out there possibly this summer (not a good chance, but maybe)? Hope the preg-o is going well, Andrea!
Can I have some cake?
Hey thanks everybody! I sure don't feel cute but Eddie tells me I am all the time so I'll take his word for it. :)
Laura - the frosting roses aren't that hard they just take a lot of frosting and a lot of hand strength because the frosting is so stiff. I probably won't do them on a regular basis but it's fun to know how!
Craig - sorry dude, that cake is long gone...but there will be others - we'll save ya a piece!
Happy Anniversary guys!!
Post a Comment