

Today is Eddie's big day! I just wanted to give a shout out for the man I love! You are the greatest and most thoughtful husband. Thanks for making me feel special every day. I hope your day is wonderful despite having to go to the dentist and aside from the rain. Be sure to eat extra cake today...that'll make you feel better...and the dentist will love it!
I LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
Holy Cow! Eddie's mom makes huge birthday cakes. Lucky kid!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Eddie! I agree with Ginger, those cakes were huge! Good thing you make such beautiful cakes, E!
Mmmm...cake sounds so yummy right now! I'm so happy that I'm on a diet. What fun pictures! Happy Birthday Eddie!
Happy Birthday Eddie...and Happy Anniversary too!! April is a good month. We're excited to see you guys soon! p.s. those cakes look kind of like a volcano science experiment!=)
Happy Birthday, little bro!
Does Andrea have Mom's angel food cake recipe?
Post a Comment