A few weeks ago my brother, Kent and his family came down from Cleveland for a little visit. We had a blast! Thanks for coming you guys!
I think Austin was more into the elephants and rhinos.
I don't know if this snake is the largest snake in captivity or what...but it was HUGE! I think it could've swallowed me - including baby Mac.
I snapped a picture of Eddie in front of the Puma cage since Pumas look just like Cougars!
(Go Cougs!)
I also made a cake for everyone, we ate it every night until it was gone! It was one I had been wanting to try (strawberry cake w/ real whipped cream frosting and strawberries on top). I think it turned out alright for something that wasn't too elaborate to make. Those strawberries were HUGE!
We're so glad you guys made the trip down - even though we deprived you of sleep by talkin' your ear off 'til all hours of the night. Sorry!
We love you!
2 comments:
I don't blame you, Brayden. That bear is cool!
E, I just can't say it enough. I love love love your precious baby belly.
Aren't pumas the same thing as cougars?
Looks so fun! In that picture of the boys on the couch, Austin looks just like Kent to me. Beautiful cake! I'm sure it was delicious!
Post a Comment