Sunday, December 09, 2007

Big Day

Yesterday was a pretty big day for Thomas. He got his second haircut. This picture is a before picture - see how it sticks up in the back. He has the funniest, fluffiest hair...gee...I wonder where he got that from. :) It was also starting to look like a mullet in the back so we thought we'd spare him any humiliation.
This is the after shot - we just buzzed it pretty short.

The little guy also experienced Santa's lap for the first time. He did wonderfully...he wasn't scared at all! He probably didn't even realize what was going on.

I can't believe it's December! wow, where has the year gone?!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a handsome little man you have! And his second haircut already? Wow!

Sarah said...

Super cute baby.... sorta scary Santa.... :)

Denise said...

Wow. You're braver than I-- I never cut Will's hair until I MUST. Which is coming up pretty quick, come to think of it. Thomas is adorable!