Thomas just recently discovered himself in the mirror. Just thought you'd get a kick out of his reaction. :) Obviously I thought it was really funny.
That is SO cute!
It's not only cute, it's HILARIOUS. I'll be so glad to see you all this summer!
He is so cute. That just brings a smile to my face every time I hear it. Savannah loves to hear him laugh.
What a cutie! I love baby laughs!
What a little cutie! Babies are just so fun! Merry first Christmas, Thomas!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is SO cute!
It's not only cute, it's HILARIOUS. I'll be so glad to see you all this summer!
He is so cute. That just brings a smile to my face every time I hear it. Savannah loves to hear him laugh.
What a cutie! I love baby laughs!
What a little cutie! Babies are just so fun! Merry first Christmas, Thomas!
Post a Comment