Here are just a few of the random goings on around here.
Eddie and I finished a puzzle! It took a couple of nights but we finally did it! It was a tough one.
We woke up yesterday morning to 3 inches of snow! The first snowfall and Thomas' first exposure to snow. He didn't really seem to care much.
And of course I had to include a few cute shots of the little man.
5 comments:
So I am totally ignorant about the Midwest and I had no idea Ohio could get that much snow. Your boy is so adorable with his big blue eyes and very pinchable cheeks! Happy Christmas!
Man I miss you guys. Will didn't really care about snow either his first winter. This winter it terrified him for about 15 minutes-- and now I need to get him boots because he keeps going out of his way to walk in it!
Thanks for letting me know about your blog! Thomas is SOOOOO cute! I think he resembles Spencer a little bit actually-- the big cheeks and handsome eyes :o). I was actually thinking of you recently when reading Spencer One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. You gave me that book at BYU and it's one of my fav's. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
Yay for snow! We got our first in October (that's colorado for you!) and Malo and I were THRILLED that Aspen loved it! Your little Thomas is SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well OF COURSE you had to include some pictures of Thomas! That's why we all tune in. I mean, we still care about you and Eddie, but Thomas - that is big time! Darling boy!
Post a Comment