Friday, January 04, 2008

Holiday fun for everyone!

We had a great Christmas in Virginia with all of Eddie's family. Here are some pics from the festivities.

All the grandkids under the Christmas tree. It was so great for Thomas to hang with his cousins! He missed them when we came home.

Everybody!

Oh the fun you can have with wrapping paper!
It was actually warm enough on Christmas day for the boys to play a round of Croquet (sp?). It was quite the game - big Chris (right) won but Eddie almost beat him. :)
Here is our Nativity with Joseph (Chris), Mary (Annabelle), goat or sheep or donkey (Sara), and of course baby Jesus (Elisabeth). We were going to have two baby Jesus' but Thomas went to bed early.



8 comments:

Ginger said...

I love your hair, E!

Andrea said...

Thanks G! I don't know if I can ever go back. It's just so easy this way.

Yvonne said...

Looks like you had a great time! Isn't Christmas great with a kiddo around??

Shay said...

Looks like fun! Let me guess... Thomas has more fun with the wrapping paper then he did with new toys? That's the way it goes in our family, anyway!

Carrie said...

Hey Andrea- Thanks for sending the Christmas card. I'm glad you guys are doing so well! Thomas sure is a cutie. Jace was born June 8th so they are about the same age!

Emily said...

Wow! It looks like you guys have the best family ever! Wow! Are you lucky or what!!!???!!!! Mucho love to a super cute family.

Love,
Em

-Laura- said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!

Your hair IS adorable!

Laura said...

I love the family pictures. Very cute!