Well, we just endured what the native Ohioans are calling the Blizzard of '08. When all was said and done we ended up with 20.5 inches of snow here in Columbus. I'm not sure but I think they got more than that up in Cleveland. It started snowing Friday morning around 9 or 10 and didn't stop until Saturday around 8 or 9 pm. It was crazy!
(That is a picture of our car in the driveway)
Blogger is being weird right now and won't let me load any more pictures. Stay tuned for some more coverage of Blizzard '08!
4 comments:
I get cold just looking at it! I hope you had a lot of hot chocolate on hand.
That is amazing. I hope you guys are staying warm. It looks like fun to me but then again, I am not in it.
That is a ton of snow. Stay warm and enjoy some March Madness. I agree with Ginger - hope you have plenty of hot chocolate, and marshmallows. Actually I prefer the hot apple cider, but anything to stay warm.
Ok, I honestly don't know how people do it. I like to look at it but, have to desire to live/drive in that type of weather! Yikes! I am to much of an AZ girl for cold weather! I have rubbed off on Cass as well. When we leave in the mornings during 60 degree weather he cries at the front door until I get a jacket for him because it is so cold. I can't imagine being any colder! That weather is crazy!
Post a Comment