Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ellen

The other day I had been watching Ellen while I folded some laundry and Thomas played on the floor. Well, I left the room to put some laundry in the dryer and I heard definite baby laughter coming from the other room. When I went to see what the big joke was, Thomas was sitting in the middle of the floor watching Ellen and laughing really hard. It was so funny I had to get it on video.

(sorry it's a little shaky...I was laughing)

11 comments:

-Laura- said...

That's so funny!

Jenilee said...

So Cute!!! You should email that video to the Ellen Show!

Carrie said...

That is hilarious! Thomas is such a cutie! It's so fun to see what makes your baby laugh.

The Bateman Family said...

I was thinking the same thing about sending it to Ellen!! That was so funny!! He is adorable!!

Shay said...

That is so funny and cute! I just love his little laugh!

Denise said...

Baby laughter is one of the best sounds in the world. Will does this thing now where he'll be watching a cartoon and copying the emotions of the characters. Have you seen Curse of the Were-Rabbit? There's a part where a lady's greenhouse falls down, and Will screeches right along with her.

Yvonne said...

Ok, first of all, he has SUCH a cute laugh! And that is hilarious that he was laughing along with the people on tv! What a fun little man! :)

Sarah said...

That is so cute! There is nothing like a babies laugh. :)

I love your new header!

Laura said...

Thomas has a great sense of humor! I can't believe he is nearly one year old. It will be so fun to see him this summer. The pictures showing off his new teeth are so cute--beautiful eyes!

Unknown said...

That's the cutest kid I have ever seen.
-Devo

Unknown said...

P.S. Now that I remembered where your site is, I added it to our blog so I can check on Eddie EVERY day!