Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visit to the Wild Frontier...

...At least that's what everyone in Ohio thinks of Wyoming. :) In February, Thomas and I ventured west to visit Grandma and Grandpa Howell. It was a bonus that we got to see Uncles Brandon and Everett and Aunts Jane, Emily, and surrogate aunt Amber. And we even got to see cousin Taylor for a few days too! Here are some pics of the adventures we had:

Taking a bath in the kitchen sink! (look at that face, is that not pure joy?)

Getting a haircut. (not quite as joyful)


Loungin' with grandpa (can it get any better than that?)


Hangin' with uncle Bern.



Watchin' grandma blow out her candles. (ooh...cake!)


Thomas loved playing with grandpa...


and uncle Ev.


and he definitely loved pal-ing around with cousin Taylor


If I had had a free hand in the airport I would've taken a picture but alas...it was all I could do to get us from gate to gate, so, sorry no pictures.


While we were at grandpa and grandma Howell's house Thomas had his first two TEETH appear (it is very fitting that the teeth would appear there since g'ma and g'pa are in the tooth business)




Yea for teeth!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thomas is so cute! I love his eyes! U also love your new page!

Shay said...

Wow, he is SO CUTE! I love that last picture of him with his tiny little baby teeth. The look on his face is great! I'm glad you guys got to go home for a visit. I'll bet the grandparents loved it too!

Yvonne said...

He is so stinking cute!!! :)