Thursday, August 07, 2008

Movie Recommendation

I have to give a recommendation for the movie, "The Ultimate Gift". It was very uplifting and not extremely cheesy at the same time. I've been disappointed in the past by how cheesy uplifting movies can be, but it's very realistic and heartwarming. So, if you want to gain a different perspective on life and learn a few things in the process....I suggest you watch this movie. I'm working on reading the book now...I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I agree, it was recommended to us a month ago and we watched. I loved it enough to buy it and I don't buy very many movies.

It was fun to see you several weeks ago. Thomas is a cutie and so fun.

Ginger said...

Amen, E! This was a great one. Have you seen Amazing Grace? That's another uplifting and not cheesy one.

Justin and RaeLyn said...

This was a great movie! Keep the recommendations comming!

--Rae