Thanks! Sarah, he has 7 teeth (4 bottom, 3 top) but he's been gnawing on corn cobs since he was 10 months old. It's a great teether! Brit - I miss you too. I always check out your blog I just don't leave comments ever. Sorry, I'll be better at that.
Have you seen Children of the Corn? Most likely not. (I went through a horror movie phase... not one of the best to go through...) Children of the corn is seriously freaky. I had nightmares for weeks. He looks nothing like a Child from the Corn. He's much cuter and sweeter. It's a good thing too... I'd hate to be scared of such a cool kid!
Those are cute pictures! How fun that he loves the corn. Aspen has had corn on the cob once and she gnawed on it and then let the dogs lick it and then got it back in her mouth again before I could get it out of her hands! Ew! It traumatized me and I haven't given her any since....yikes!
5 comments:
Those are great shots! How many teeth does he have now? He is such a great mixture of you both.
These corn-on-the-cob pictures are classics. Thanks for sharing.
By the way, you were right about blogging...as I remember you were about most things. :) It's pretty fun. Miss ya!
Thanks! Sarah, he has 7 teeth (4 bottom, 3 top) but he's been gnawing on corn cobs since he was 10 months old. It's a great teether! Brit - I miss you too. I always check out your blog I just don't leave comments ever. Sorry, I'll be better at that.
Have you seen Children of the Corn? Most likely not. (I went through a horror movie phase... not one of the best to go through...) Children of the corn is seriously freaky. I had nightmares for weeks. He looks nothing like a Child from the Corn. He's much cuter and sweeter. It's a good thing too... I'd hate to be scared of such a cool kid!
Those are cute pictures! How fun that he loves the corn. Aspen has had corn on the cob once and she gnawed on it and then let the dogs lick it and then got it back in her mouth again before I could get it out of her hands! Ew! It traumatized me and I haven't given her any since....yikes!
Post a Comment