I just love reading your blog - I'm sad that we missed you at my mom's when you were here. My mom said Thomas was adorable. Can't wait for you guys to have some more little rug-rats! :)
Hi! I'm stalking you! Actually, I'm at work and it's 3:45am and I'm trying to stay awake. You wouldn't believe all the blogs I've found that I didn't know existed. Anyway, I'm glad I found you and I hope you don't mind that I read your blog!
3 comments:
I was just watching the Parade of Nations! Did you see the opening ceremony? It was AMAZING!!!
I just love reading your blog - I'm sad that we missed you at my mom's when you were here. My mom said Thomas was adorable. Can't wait for you guys to have some more little rug-rats! :)
Becca
Hi! I'm stalking you! Actually, I'm at work and it's 3:45am and I'm trying to stay awake. You wouldn't believe all the blogs I've found that I didn't know existed. Anyway, I'm glad I found you and I hope you don't mind that I read your blog!
Post a Comment