K, so I have to explain the picture on the sidebar for those of you who don't get it. There was a show in the 80's (that I remember watching) called "Fame". It was about these dancers in NY. So I guess it was a movie too. So, for a movie clip go here. And for a taste of the TV show go here. Ok, so after seeing those do you not think Thomas would fit right in there?
With the headband and the oversized sweatshirt it's like he was made for Fame.
(ok, minus the drool)
8 comments:
As soon as I saw the title of this post, the song "Fame" started playing in my head. I like that you included action shots, that definitely sells it.
OK Andrea--the last 2 deleted comments were mine-Here's what I meant to say in the last two I was trying to post.
The other day I saw the picture on the side of your blog with the "Fame! I'm gonna live forever!" Cracked me up! I too was thinking of the song and the movie. Classic and too funny!! Thanks for posting more pics of it. And the drool on the top of the shirt just looks like sweat-making it look like he's been dancing for hours.:) Are you secretly preparing Thomas to star in the next Fame flick?
Thomas is going to knock them dead with his awesome Fame-ness. To put it mildly he rocks my socks.
He doesn't need the attire- he could make it big with his hair nd eyes alone... ;D
Hey Andrea-
Very cute blog. I love the little pumpkin things. And very cute Thomas. He is getting so big!
Becca
Wow, thanks for a blast back into my childhood. Who could ever forget that movie? Gonna have to make Justin watch it now.. I don't think he's seen it. Thomas is so cute!
--RaeLyn
Post a Comment