Just thought we'd show you the dragon in action - I loved how his tail waddled when he walked. It was so funny! This is video from our ward Fall Festival. Eddie was a knight, I was the damsel in distress and Thomas was the dragon - come to think of it, we probably should've had a family picture taken but alas we did not.
Our nephews, Austin and Brayden, were staying with us for Halloween so here are a few shots of those two, Taylor (our niece), and Thomas. I think they had a lot of fun Trick-or-Treating together.


Our nephews, Austin and Brayden, were staying with us for Halloween so here are a few shots of those two, Taylor (our niece), and Thomas. I think they had a lot of fun Trick-or-Treating together.
Good times...
5 comments:
Thomas is so cute! Halloween is so much more fun when you get to dress up your kids. And then help yourself to their candy...
Thomas, those cheeks look very kissable! What a cute (er... or scary and tough) dragon.
What a cute idea - a knight, a damsel, and a dragon. He looks so cute!
Adorable! I like the one where he looks like he's laying a little dinosaur egg...
Those are really cute! Eddie is a great dad to dress up too. :) You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment