Thanks everyone - we're pretty excited too! I am 12 weeks along and due May 8th so this one and Thomas will be about 23 months apart. I'm hoping this next one's not quite as busy as Thomas or I'm going to have my hands full. Oh well...they're cute, right? :)
8 comments:
Hi Eddie and Andrea! This is Sean Reed. Andrea, I met you just once or twice at Eddie's freshman friend's get-togethers and band concerts. I just found a link to your blog from Rachel Sego's site, and with good timing. Congrats on your new announcement! Glad to have found you both.
Ohh that will be fun!
Let me know if you ever need a break from Thomas to get a nap in :o)
We're here for you!
Avary and Sam are 21 months apart, and yes, it can get kind of crazy, but it is so fun when they get old enough to start playing together. They're best buds, and I'll bet Thomas and his younger sibling will be too!
You'll have your hands full whether your next little one is as busy as him or not! But there is nothing better!!! :)
congrats Andrea. That is so exciting. Two kids are busy, but a lot of fun.
Thomas will be a great helper--at 2 the kids seem to have the "baby" helper instinct--or the baby killer.....he'll be great!
Felicitations! Your new little guy and our new little guy can be buddies-- they'll only be a month apart. Congratulations!!
Yea...congrats guys! That is great news! Hope everything is going smoothly with the pregnancy.
We should really try to get together sometime!
Post a Comment