Andrea, we should hang out more. I, too have watched this scene many times. I love it!
WHO on earth is not an office fan? When I am having a bad day I google "jim dwight office pranks" and watch a few clips on you tube and suddenly everything is better.
Thanks for the good laugh!!! My cheeks hurt!!
Bahahaha! This was too good. I didn't even watch it, I already replayed it three times on the DVR- haha!
Best show ever! I too love that scene!
So true. What a classic. Segments like that are the reason I'm still an Office fan.
Very few times do I find myself laughing out loud while watching the office by myself....and this is definitely one of them!
Such a funny clip! I only saw it once before this, and I remember Mike and I were cracking up!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Andrea, we should hang out more. I, too have watched this scene many times. I love it!
WHO on earth is not an office fan? When I am having a bad day I google "jim dwight office pranks" and watch a few clips on you tube and suddenly everything is better.
Thanks for the good laugh!!! My cheeks hurt!!
Bahahaha! This was too good. I didn't even watch it, I already replayed it three times on the DVR- haha!
Best show ever! I too love that scene!
So true. What a classic. Segments like that are the reason I'm still an Office fan.
Very few times do I find myself laughing out loud while watching the office by myself....and this is definitely one of them!
Such a funny clip! I only saw it once before this, and I remember Mike and I were cracking up!
Post a Comment