Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's a ...

...BOY!

Here's his cute little bum sticking up in the air (Thomas still sleeps like this).

And here he is waving to everyone.

We won't be revealing a name until he is born so don't bother asking....BUT if you have any suggestions for good boy names that go with McClelland please let us know!

We're so thrilled. I think Thomas is gonna love having a brother!

18 comments:

Marsie Pants said...

Yay!!! What are you going to name him? ;-)

Sarah said...

Congratulations!

S. Fantasia said...

Thomas will love having a little brother. Brothers are fun buddies and fun to pester. :o)

We were going to use the Liam if we had another boy. I think that sounds good with McClelland AND with Thomas, and I always love the old fashioned names.

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

CONGRATS!! Yay for blue!


When Chip and I were expecting and we didn't know what we were having we told everyone that we were going to name the baby Godfrey Jesus if it were a boy and Giesela if is was a girl. You should have seen the horrified faces.
If you want you can borrow Godfrey :o)

Lisa said...

YEah!!! You'll love having two boys in a row. Then maybe a girl :) Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Justin and RaeLyn said...

How exciting! You don't have to buy all new stuff! Boys are such fun!

-Laura- said...

Oh yea!!! Congrats! That will be so fun to have two little boys...bunkbeds!!! I'm excited for you guys! I think you should name him McKay...goes perfectly with McClelland. :) Ha ha!

Summer said...

K- the first name that pooped into my head was Fisher.

I have no idea why.

I've never heard that name.

;D

Summer said...

Um- I put one too many "o"'s in popped, and not enough "p"'s. I doubt I have to explain that one...

Kalyn Denny said...

Yaaay. I think two boys will have great times together. Names that go with McCclelland: Bailey, Eric, Samuel, Nathan, Jason.

Shay said...

Congrats! Another boy will be so fun. Sorry, I don't have any ideas for a name. Mike and I are still trying to choose one for our little guy!

Jenilee said...

Congrats!! Two little brothers - so exciting. I hope you are feeling well. Merry Christmas!

Ginger said...

Yea!!! Brothers are so fun. And you've got all the blue stuff already, perfect. I think you should name him Budd. ;)

Margot said...

Hurray! We're rather partial to two boys in a row. I'm so happy for you!

As for names, you could stick with apostles: John, James, Bartholomew...

Or maybe not. ;}

Kristin said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!! I can't wait to meet this sweet baby! :0)

Carrie said...

What fun to have another boy for Thomas to be friends with! Merry Christmas.

Britney said...

Congratulations! Thomas will love having a little brother to play with. I remember you saying a while back that you liked the name Jonathan. I like it, too, and it goes really well with Thomas and McClelland. I also like Jack.

Merry Christmas!

Yvonne said...

Yay! Congrats! I am sure Thomas will really like having a little brother!! :)