I'm mostly posting these videos so the Grandparents can get caught up on what's been going on with our little guy and it helps that they turned out pretty darn cute. So here ya go...
In this first one Thomas is showing us his "tummy button". He loves pointing it out now that he outgrew all of his onesies.
The next one is him saying some of the words he knows. He knows a lot more but I was drawing a blank when I shot the video.
And the last one is just funny. I was making dinner one night and I kept hearing the cupboard opening and closing. When I turned around I found this:
7 comments:
Alright, I'm not a grandparent, but that cupboard one is pretty cute and funny.
He is getting so big! Ok - Aspen totally watched these videos with me and she's repeat all the words as he did. It was super cute. And then we watched the cupboard one and she kept saying "BOO!" when he'd open the door! So thanks for entertaining my kiddo! :)
What a cute little guy!! Do you keep that cupboard empty just so he can play in it?
Thanks for sharing, I'm not Thomas' grandma, but I am a grandma and Thomas' Great Aunt and appreciate seeing all the cute things he does...
What a cutie! Ha! We have the same cupboard video, only with three kids taking turns getting in the cupboard and holding each other in... the odd thing is, they like it. I guess its just a great thing to be in a little hole in the dark.
Thomas is the cutest kid in the world. Abby watched these videos with me and made all the animal sounds with him. She also busted up laughing whenever he came out of the cupboard. So thanks for the entertainment!!
Great videos. Good work, Andrea! My kids LOVE to play in the cupboards, too. I have one reserved for them in my kitchen that is mostly empty.
PS- I really miss you!
Andrea great to find your blog and see your cute family. I hope things are well for you. Congratulations on the next baby that's due. You go, girl!!!!
Post a Comment