Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Belly?

Ok, so I'm a little slow in posting our Easter pics but hey, at least I'm doing it, right?

We decided not to take any chances with the egg dye so we stripped Thomas down to his skin. He was lovin' it.

He was really proud of his egg. Unfortunately it resembled a ball a little too closely. It was pretty banged up by the time we were done.

I forgot to take a picture of our family Easter basket but we got a kite, some candy, and Thomas got some sunglasses and some bubbles. He has been loving his sunglasses and bubbles. I think it's really funny how small his nose looks with the glasses on.


Yes, I had an egg of my own. Actually I just had Eddie take this picture tonight since I've had a few requests for a belly shot.

I'm ready baby! Come on out any time now!




10 comments:

Marsie Pants said...

Yeah, baby, come out! Because I KNOW you'll be as cute as Thomas! Nice Easter pics. We still have to post ours....

Rachel said...

I can't believe how much Thomas looks like a little Eddie! Can't wait to see what Baby #2 looks like!

-Laura- said...

E, you look hot! Can't wait to see the baby!!!

Three Men and a Janie said...

ANDREA!! It's your long lost library friend Janie!! I found your blog through my sisters, who had Karens, yada yada etc. Anyway, You are one cute preg chic!
I have a blog too.

www.paulandjanie.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Cute pictures. I love the prego pictures. I managed to never get those taken of me when I was pregnant.

Dad McClelland said...

Andrea,

Thanks for posting the pictures. We are anxious for the baby to come, but not nearly so much as you! I hope the days go quickly between now and then.

Love, Dad McClelland

Shay said...

Wow, you are so close now! Can't wait to see the new baby. Thomas looks so cute in his sunglasses!

Summer said...

Aw- that's the cutest egg I saw this year. ;) Bet it's got a cuter inside!! So exciting.

Jenilee said...

I like the idea of a family Easter basket. I might just have to borrow that idea.
Cute pictures!

Laura said...

Cute belly shot! We'll be excited to hear about his arrival!