Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Presenting...

Jonathan Charles McClelland
Wednesday, May 13th, 2009
8 lbs. 11 oz.
19.5 in. long


Jonathan is very healthy and has an insatiable appetite. He's a pretty mellow baby and we're so happy he's now (FINALLY) a part of our family.
(He was 5 days overdue just like his older brother.)




Thomas is excited to have the "Bee - bee" around. He's pretty excited to have both Grandmas around too! :)

23 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Pictures!!!! What a cutie...I love the thumb sucking pic:)(he reminds me a lot of Eddie in that pic) Congrats to all of you...Andrea, good job getting that baby here. You did most excellent work. Mucho love to all of you!

Emily said...

PS. I put a link up about it on our blog. Let me know if that is ok. If not, it's all good, we're just excited for you!

Shay said...

Congrats! He's so cute. His birth weight is the same as Will's was. I'm so happy for you guys!

Lora said...

I'm so excited for you all!! I was in Gahanna visiting while you had Jonathan and I wish I could have made a visit, but our time was TOO short. Congrats and he is ADORABLE just like is big brother!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! He is sooo cute! Glad he made it here and mom and baby are safe and happy!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations! He is VERY cute!! :)

Ginger said...

FIVE day late?!?!?! You poor woman, E. Congratulations, you guys. He looks great. Can't wait to see more pix!

Marsie Pants said...

YAY!!! He's adorable! I can't wait to see him in person because you make the cutest babies!

Laura said...

Congratulations! I've been checking your blog frequently for news of his arrival! So glad that he finally came!

Sam and Becka said...

congrats, he is a cutie!

Justin and RaeLyn said...

Yay! He's so cute! Congrats! Can't wait to see him in person. Keep the pics coming!

Britney said...

Congratulations!! We're so excited for you guys- and LOVE the name, too.

Karen said...

Congratulations on your new little one. Sorry he was late. Mine were always at least 3 days late. So I understand how miserable that is.

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Andrea! CONGRATS!!!! What a beautiful little boy :) Sorry that you are cursed with late babies. I know that isn't fun.

Let me know when you need your milkshake :)

-Laura- said...

Congrats!! He's beautiful! I kept wondering if you'd had him yet. Looks like this is the year for thumb suckers...must be something in the air. :)

Summer said...

Ooh- he looks like another cutieee! Wow- five days!! Again!! Way to hang in there. ;D I'm excited to see you and Jane with your seconds in tow- I can't imagine how fun that's going to be for those two growing up. Hey- now when you sit for each other, you'll know what it's like to have twins- ha. ;D

Margot said...

Congratulations! I bet Thomas is intrigued by his new toy. And what a big toy he is!

Lisa said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! He looks like a healthy and beautiful little boy! You look great too!

Denise said...

Yay!! He is SO cute. He looks a lot like Eddie, at least in those pics. Congratulations, you guys:).

Ally said...

Yay! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have!

Jenilee said...

On my goodness!!! Congratulations! He looks adorable.

Rachel said...

So I'm looking forward to you guys having a little girl at some point, because your boys are so Eddie! Beautiful, beautiful family, and beautiful, beautiful mother especially.