Here are some shots to bring you up-to-date on the past few weeks around here.

Jonathan is a great little guy. He has grown so much in the past month. We just had his 1 month appt. and he's already 12 lbs 6 oz. (95 %)! Let's just say he's a really good eater.

I mean really, look at those cheeks...that should clue you in about his eating habits.

Thomas just turned 2 last Friday and my parents sent him a water activity table. He loves it!

This is my favorite picture even though the lighting is weird...notice where he is pouring the water. So funny!

Fun in the sun. We'll post more pictures later of his birthday celebration - we postponed it a week so that my dad would be here for it.

Thomas helped me make some Rice Krispies treats the other day and here he is buttering the pan. He did such a good job!

My three men. What cuties!

I just thought this was priceless. Thomas was "helping" Eddie mow the lawn...it was really cute. He wore his lightning mcqueen hat backwards. What a funny boy.

I just thought this one was cute of Jonathan.
7 comments:
Wow- new kid comes and boots Thomas out of his baby status. you guys are putting that kid to work! ;D
Jonathan is a little squish. I like him. :)
Tell Summer that I love him, so there. But you have inspired me. I think I will look for more things that Luke can help me with when I'm cooking. And Luke has a Lightning McQueen hat that he likes to wear backwards as well. He looks like a little wannabe gangsta.
It's so fun to see some new pics of both your boys! I never realized Thomas has red hair. It looks really red in these pics. So cute!
Thanks for the pictures. That little guy is growing like a weed.
I think we are going through the same stages right now - it looks like our kids like doing the same things! You have a beautiful little family.
LOVE the new pictures of Jonathan. It's amazing how much they change in the first month!
Oh you've got yourself some adorabe little boys! :)
Post a Comment